Attractive and Competitive Tax Free Salary, 33-days Paid Leave Every Year (Includes Public Holidays), Return Flights Every Year, Medical Cover, Discretionary Bonus, Free Recruitment
Almarai is the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world with an unrivaled reputation synonymous with delivering excellence and quality across its entire range of products. Operating across the gulf region, Almarai currently employs over 35,000 employees servicing some 50,000 retail outlets daily across the GCC with a turnover that exceeded USD$3.36 Billion in 2014.
An aggressive expansion program together with acquisitions in new vertical markets have created an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic multinational team dedicated to furthering growth plans for the group.
- High Diploma/Degree or BSC Engineering Degree.
- Ability to "multi-task" and operate in an intensive FMCG environment.
- An Awareness of the importance of Customer Service.
- High Level of communication skills.
- An in depth knowledge of Excel, Power Point, and other relevant software packages.
- High level of competency within an ERP environment.
- High numerate, data rational, with strong analytical skills.
- At Least 3 years experience in MRP within a Supply-Planning Environment.
- Must have at least 2 years SAP R3 environment experience.
- Must have worked in a FMCG environment.
Almarai offers an excellent tax free package such as competitive salary, discretionary bonus, accommodation and transport provided free, medical cover and return flights.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and expanding global business, offering an excellent remuneration and benefits package. To apply for the position please submit your current CV.